This is where it all started…
In October 2016 Al invited Scott to be the first guest on a podcast he thought might be of interest. It took one chat over two episodes for the pair to realise they got on, and actually, it was interesting.
Within a few episodes the feedback was rather unexpected, the first adoption and fostering podcast in the UK to be open, honest and using humour – and yes, it is a serious platform to even think about using humour through.
From #AdoptionConversations to interviews with professionals from the adoption and fostering sector, the podcast is now listened to all around the world (yes, the world) with over 10,000 downloads per month.
You can access the podcast below, and if you are interested in telling your lived experience to Al or Scott, you can contact us further down the page.
You can listen to the Adoption & Fostering Podcast by scrolling down, or on any Podcast platform, click on your preferred button to subscribe, and you’ll hear new releases first, alternatively, you can shout to Alexa!
Episode 142 – An interview with Adoptee Rights Campaigner Liz Harvie – The Adoption and Fostering Podcast
- Episode 142 – An interview with Adoptee Rights Campaigner Liz Harvie
- Adoption Conversation – Ryan, Late Discovery Adoptee
- Episode 141 – An interview with Rob Leitch, EHC plans for all care experienced children.
- Adoption Conversations – Adoptee Saul
- Episode 140 – Satwinder Sandhu, VAAs, RAAs and what a week!